Frequently Asked Questions
What do we do?
We offer alternative financing to small and midsize business.
Where do we provide financing?
We are currently offering financing in all 50 states in the U.S
When will I need Alternative Financing?
Alternative financing solutions are for business owners seeking short-term working capital to grow their business by hiring, increasing marketing, buying more inventory, renovating, buying out a partner or simply paying bills and taxes.
What type of alternative financing services do you offer?
• Business/Merchant Cash Advance
• ACH-Bank Statement Lending
• Healthcare Pro Financing
• Business/Vendor Equipment Financing
• Accounts Receivables Financing
• Alternative Income Producing Real Estate Loans
• Commercial Construction Invoice Financing
Contractors and Sub Contractors
Who is eligible for alternative financing?
Any legitimate operating business that accepts credit cards or bank deposits and has a valid lease (or owns real estate). We adjust funding amounts and rates based upon personal credit, business credit, landlord, bank and vendor references. Tax liens or judgments must be in payment plans.
Do I need to have good credit?
In these times, we know that many good, hard working people can have bad credit. We evaluate every application on its merits. We listen to your story and see how we might help you and your business succeed.
How do I apply?
You can start the process by filling out a form.
You will be contacted shortly after submission by one of our team members.
What do I need to submit when I apply?
For Business Cash Advances you will need:
• Application completed and signed
• 3 to 6 of your most recent credit card statements
• 3 of your most recent bank statements
• A copy of your ID (drivers license)
• A copy of your business license
• Lease Agreement (Legal and Signature page)
* Funding requests above $75,000 require tax returns and current financial statements.
Other funding options may require additional requirements.
How much do I qualify for?
For the cash advance..It all depends on your credit card or check deposit history.
Amount of funding is based upon your monthly sales volume. We will make sure to give you multiple options and advice for what suits your business best.
Keeping our economy floating one business / entity at a time!