The “answer” for businesses with cash flow issues.
When cash flow is the problem (not sales), it is often impossible, not to mention unwise, to borrow in order to solve temporary cash flow problems. Burdening the company with more debt or selling off a part of the company during such times seldom offers a real solution. When a business is undercapitalized, it makes no difference how strong sales are or how many customers require your services; the need for cash exists right now, not 45-60 days when the invoice is paid. We can convert all of your current and 30-90 day accounts receivable to an effective “cash sale”, without changing any of your terms to your clients. Imagine the many advantages of your company if all your billings were paid the same day you invoiced.
With immediate cash, you can purchase inventory today, meet payroll, expand or even renovate. Small, mid-size and growing companies can solve cash flow problems and achieve sustained growth using our simple and fast accounts receivable factoring program. Our executives have over 30 years of business experience in financing financial transactions. We are committed to excellence and pride ourselves on speed, accuracy, privacy and professionalism. Business owners, attorneys, investment bankers, and accountants find us very helpful and recommend us to their clients because we offer:
- Fast cash funding from $75,000 to $2,000,000 monthly on receivables
- Purchase of accounts from any business type, including construction
- Immediate cash of up to 80% of the invoice amount
- Your choice of which invoices to finance/sell
- Bank to bank wire transfers
- Funding approval within 3-5 days of Application
IN ADDITION, THERE ARE:
- No legal fees
- No closing costs
- No operational audits
- No personal guarantees
- No tax returns required
- No financial statements required
- No minimum or long term contracts
HOW DO I QUALIFY ?
- If you provide a quality product or service to credit-worthy customers, you probably qualify!
- If your cash needs are between $50,000 to $2 Million, you qualify!
- No long-term contracts
- No line fees
- No audits or lending covenants
- No minimum line usage fees
- A copy of your current Accounts Receivable Aging
- A copy of your Articles of Incorporation (one page only)
- A sample invoice
Do you charge an application fee?
Yes, but only after we submit a formal funding proposal with our commitment to fund.
Plus, 2 pts at funding.
Call us today and learn how we can turn your Account Receivables into immediate working capital!